Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

XOAR props

how close do the folding ones fold together
Haven't taken them out to assemble, but a quick shot of foldable & ultra light. The Foldable looks identical to the standard Xoar Blade in shape & thickness, the Ultra light is very light and has an sharp checker board pattern. The foldable blades have a brass bushing and the kit includes a 2nd size to fit the motor's shaft.

The foldable links are 1.5" center to center spacing. Not sure if that answers your question or how it compares. I'll asmb the blades tomorrow for additional measurements on foldable.

Prop Pic1.jpg PropPic2.jpg

Haven't taken them out to assemble, but a quick shot of foldable & ultra light. The Foldable looks identical to the standard Xoar Blade in shape & thickness, the Ultra light is very light and has an sharp checker board pattern. The foldable blades have a brass bushing and the kit includes a 2nd size to fit the motor's shaft.

The foldable links are 1.5" center to center spacing. Not sure if that answers your question or how it compares. I'll asmb the blades tomorrow for additional measurements on foldable.

View attachment 19452 View attachment 19453
well i think the other brand folders are like 2.5 hub so if these are 1.5 then should be tighter closer fold

Threw them on the gram scale... Compared to DJI High Alt 1360T. Granted not totally accurate comparison. You'd need to include the mounts of both DJI and Xoar. It would be a significant lighter package with the Xoar + Xoar QD mounts in comparison to the DJI 2nd Series QD.
DJI 1360T - 23.7 Gr
Xoar Stnd - 13.9 Gr
Xoar Ultra - 12.2 Gr.
Must be a visual brain teaser, the Ultra "felt" a lot lighter than the standard.
HAlt.jpg Xstnd.jpg xultra.jpg

Threw them on the gram scale... Compared to DJI High Alt 1360T. Granted not totally accurate comparison. You'd need to include the mounts of both DJI and Xoar. It would be a significant lighter package with the Xoar + Xoar QD mounts in comparison to the DJI 2nd Series QD.
DJI 1360T - 23.7 Gr
Xoar Stnd - 13.9 Gr
Xoar Ultra - 12.2 Gr.
Must be a visual brain teaser, the Ultra "felt" a lot lighter than the standard.
View attachment 19455 View attachment 19456 View attachment 19457
alright throw the folders on the scale. your killing me smalls

Xoar Foldable - Full Package to mount.
Total package - Blades & Mounts - 22.0 Gr
That's very impressive!
That's 1.7 Gr less than just the DJI blades.

foldable gr.jpg

Full DJI 1360T with 2nd Gen QD, the newer 3rd Gen QD are heavier but currently mounted on Bird.
DJI Full Kit: 30.0 Gr
Xoar Full Kit: 23.4 Gr

DJI PropGr.jpg xoarfullmnt.jpg

Scales must be close... my 100gr calibrator is shown as 100.0 gr.
The DJI 2nd Gen QD mount is showing 6.1 gr
The High Alt 1360T must be heavier than 1345. dji mount 2gen.jpg

i weighed 4 diff 1345T and got 17.7, 17.9, 18.0, and 18.1
A .5 gr variance in plastic props... pretty good.
I'll need to measure all carbon blades for variance.

Overall, the light 1345T are about .8 Gr heavier and the 1360T High Alt apx. 6.6gr heavier.
Both plastic props overall package are heavier, with 2nd Get QD's.
Xoar Standard provides stiffer & performance characteristics of carbon blades in a lighter package.

A .5 gr variance in plastic props... pretty good.
I'll need to measure all carbon blades for variance.

Overall, the light 1345T are about .8 Gr heavier and the 1360T High Alt apx. 6.6gr heavier.
Both plastic props overall package are heavier, with 2nd Get QD's.
Xoar Standard provides stiffer & performance characteristics of carbon blades in a lighter package.
yea i have the 1345S QD's but they mounted on the bird. so how bout you screw one of the XOAR folders together and take a pic of em folded

the next question would be a comparison of the prop balance out of the box.
That is a true... this section was a preliminary chat on the arrival of the other models. The balance of the fixed and attempt of the folded will be included in the actual comparison results. Folded props are not the best for static balance due to the angle of the blades... I normally spin them up on motors to hover, attempt to snug them down, remove and check static balance.... that still can be a little off.

yea i have the 1345S QD's but they mounted on the bird. so how bout you screw one of the XOAR folders together and take a pic of em folded
Xoar Folded blades mounted as requested...
The Gimbal rubber gap was about the same as the Xoar Standard, no issues with gap.
Referenced above, the Foldable Blades Hub is 1.5" center to center holes.
Mounted on V2 3510H motor, gives the view of Folding Hubs width.

xoar fold hub overhead.jpg xoar fold overhead.jpg xoar fold side hub.jpg xoar fold folded.jpg xoar fold gap gimbal.jpg

Last edited:
In discussion was the weight of the DJI Quick Disconnects.
Above the QD Gen2 weigh 6.1 gr.
The QD Gen 3 weigh 7.4 gr,... about 1.3 gr heavier than Gen 2.

DJI QD Gen3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy