Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

XT camera/gimbal & M200 Travel case

Reaction score
Ok, I admit i'm not the sharpest tool in the box, but if someone using the XT camera, with the M200 can post a pic of how they are packing the XT camera/Gimbal into the M200 travel case, I'd really appreciate it. I'm sure it's possible, but every which way I try to get it to fit has failed abysmally.

I prefer to have all my gear in one box so nothing is left behind, but at the moment I am stuck with using the 'retail' packaging box the camera came in and this not only adds room to my travels, but one extra thing to continually remember.

Any assistance in this matter is most humbly welcome & appreciated.

A.U.S.

Are you using the case that was supplied by DJI with the aircraft or did you purchase a Go Professional Case (or something similar)?
Thanks for responding... it's the silly DJI single Tx version travel hardcase...same as in the User Manual.

Unfortunately, the basic case that DJI provides does not have room for the XT or most other accessories you may get in the future.

As @UAV_Mapper said, GPC is a standard in the industry for making sure your gear is protected. They are strong, water proof, and provide a lot of certainty that no matter where or how you travel your gear is safe. The GPC case is able to hold up to four cameras simultaneously.

Here's the link to Florida Drone Supply's GPC M200 case: Go Professional Case - Matrice 200

Most of our clients have us ship their M200's and M210's in a GPC case, which leaves us with this...

Reactions: A.U.S.
Thanks guys, I am going off the DJI own site pic which states *9. Cutaway for Gimbal & Camera (X5S/XT)... don't own an X5S but do have the XT and can't see how it's meant to sit inside the cutaway.

Not to worry, (work unit) boss has the XT2 coming so it's now irrelevant and will have to talk him into an after market case... that won't be happening for some time so I will just have to live with the additional inventory when packing for site work..

Another two minor thorns in my craw is that the system is built for a two man operation yet only has room for one Tx and monitor...and the travel cases have no way of locking them for security.

Love this site for all the knowledge and willingness to share,...thanks folks.

AUS.

Last edited:
Florida Team,

With the GPC box, where do the landing gear legs fit in the box?
Or are they still attached to the unit (standing on them - like a P4P)?
Thanks
Andrew

I am looking to buy a used m210 v1. Will my XT 640 work on the aircraft with the adapter. Thanks

I have been told that it will have to be sent back to DJI for a update for 400.00. Does anyone know about this

I am looking to buy a used m210 v1. Will my XT 640 work on the aircraft with the adapter. Thanks
If it’s V2 or upgraded to V2 , yes it will work. Most XT’s bought in 2018 or later are V2 but you can inquire with DJI with SN# to ask. If it’s a V1 you have to send into DJI for upgrade or won’t work on M200’s.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido