Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

XT Camera not recording to SD card !! Arghhhhhhhh!

Reaction score
Website
www.uasflightops.com
Good Morning All (Dependant on where you are!)

I have had the Thermal XT 19mm 646/512 since it was released and have used it for SAR and TV work.

Never had any issues until today!

I am able to record and take images BUT these are only recorded on the app and are not recording on the SD card.

I have re formatted the SD card (and Ive tried several!! as well as several different adaptors) the cards seem to be bricked by the camera.

Anyone got any advice/suggestions on this its driving me NUTS!!

Good Morning All (Dependant on where you are!)

I have had the Thermal XT 19mm 646/512 since it was released and have used it for SAR and TV work.

Never had any issues until today!

I am able to record and take images BUT these are only recorded on the app and are not recording on the SD card.

I have re formatted the SD card (and Ive tried several!! as well as several different adaptors) the cards seem to be bricked by the camera.

Anyone got any advice/suggestions on this its driving me NUTS!!
Have you tried deep formatting the card(s) on a PC first. Then format in camera?

I have had some major issues since updating to the most recent firmware. My xt was working perfectly until I updated, now it is recording video in a compressed state so when I record 12 minutes of video it shows it as a 3.5 minute video on the sd card and plays it back extremely fast! I have repeatedly tried formatting and reloading the firmware but no luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry