Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

You know its gonna be a bad day...

Reaction score
You ever set your Ipad Air2 that is in a black cover, on top of your black jeep, in a dim garage, and then forget you set it there until you reach 55 mph on the hwy?..........yeah, me either.

Yup!..... what sucks is, I just got the Air2 about 3 months ago!... it's screen is shattered in all four corners, and it works, but Im not gonna send my bird up with questionable equipment....so off to the Apple store I go!

I've been there. Except left it on the roof outside in a public parking lot. Came back 30 min later, of course it's long gone.
Was a brand new iPad 2 when they came out, now I treat my air 2 like it's my first born child.

Reactions: Highrpm955
Happend to me with my original iPad. Lucky for me it was in the original case which had a very sticky surface. It went three miles on the bumper of my truck. Went inside to work. Remembered while I was inside. Ran out to find it still sitting there. Sorry to hear you weren't so lucky.

I've always been careful about where I sit the thing down..... if I didn't have to go back in the house to feed some **** cats, we would'nt be having this conversation! LOL!...... anywho.. that was fun..........not.

In case you have not done anything with your iPad yet, Make a Genius Bar appt and take it in. They will replace it as Out of Warranty for $249. Also, Consider apple care+ Under AC+ it will replace accidental damage twice over the 3 years of service. This would have been covered and would have only cost a $49 deductible.

In case you have not done anything with your iPad yet, Make a Genius Bar appt and take it in. They will replace it as Out of Warranty for $249. Also, Consider apple care+ Under AC+ it will replace accidental damage twice over the 3 years of service. This would have been covered and would have only cost a $49 deductible.
Really?..... ok, im going to have to check into that. Thanks!

Years ago I was out for a motorcycle ride with my father. I had taken a very nice camera out of one of my side bags and took some pictures of my dad. Set it on the rear foot peg and got side tracked. We got back on the bikes and went for about 5 miles when I started to wonder if I had actually pit the camera away. Pulled over and sure enough there was the camera sitting pretty as anything on the rear foot peg. I was very lucky as it was a pretty bumpy road.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207