Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse X4S Camera for Inspire 2 Like new condition "" SOLD""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hard to find camera in perfect shape This was a backup camera that was hardly ever used. $450.00 plus shipping ConUS verified PayPal only...
All original boxes
In the box
X4S camera gimbal
Camera case
unopened instructional materials
packaging and box
Extra:
ND4, ND8, ND16, CPL
Excellent quality filters

PM me with any questions
1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpgIMG_5140.jpgIMG_5141.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Hard to find camera in perfect shape This was a backup camera that was hardly ever used. $450.00 plus shipping ConUS verified PayPal only...
All original boxes
In the box
X4S camera gimbal
Camera case
unopened instructional materials
packaging and box

PM me with any questions
View attachment 28256View attachment 28257View attachment 28258View attachment 28259
I’ve been keeping my x4s as a backup along with lots of various ND filters I purchased but I’m thinking about putting it up for sale as well. My x5s is all I really need anymore.
I was wondering what the going price would be for the x4s and I don’t think you’ll have any problems selling it at all.

I’ve been keeping my x4s as a backup along with lots of various ND filters I purchased but I’m thinking about putting it up for sale as well. My x5s is all I really need anymore.
I was wondering what the going price would be for the x4s and I don’t think you’ll have any problems selling it at all.
It’s a great camera option for the Inspire 2 when you don’t need to len’s up...
Thanks for the shoutout

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Oh, this is a gem, particularly from this source. I've purchased some stuff from this gentleman before, all in impeccable shape and condition. Highly recommended seller ...
Thank you Matthew!

Rich

Hi - Would like to buy your X4S. Will you do Paypal and what's a ballpark shipping cost to central Kentucky? Let me know, thanks.
Pete

Hi - Would like to buy your X4S. Will you do Paypal and what's a ballpark shipping cost to central Kentucky? Let me know, thanks.
Pete
Hi Pete,
Sorry, I have another person that was first and the sale is pending. I will let you know if that falls through.... your next in line...
thank you for your interest
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ste9