Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse X5 - UK Stock

mmm...might see you next week then...are you doing just the gimbal without the stock lens?

mmm...might see you next week then...are you doing just the gimbal without the stock lens?

Great to hear, I am assuming this would also mean the x5 without the lens aswell?

Hey guys, that is indeed something we will stock, but it won't be with the delivery this week, they are due slightly after the X5 with lens.

Thanks

I have a Q then - when ordering X5 without lens - would a balancing ring be provided ? How to balance the X5 with the Olympus 12 mm lens ?
I have seen this q in another forum and it has not been answered (maybe its not relevant ?)

I have a Q then - when ordering X5 without lens - would a balancing ring be provided ? How to balance the X5 with the Olympus 12 mm lens ?
I have seen this q in another forum and it has not been answered (maybe its not relevant ?)

I picked up my x5 from RC Geeks yesterday. there is no balancing ring with the non lens version. I would be suprised if its a requirement if they dont supply it with the kit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips