Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse XT 336-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a nearly mint condition Zenmuse XT, in the original box. I bought this for my Inspire 1 Pro, but changed my focus to Mapping and haven't needed it. It's been in the air maybe 5-6 times, and always gave excellent results.

It's the 336 - 30 model with the 13mm lens.

Paid just over $9,000 for it (ouch) asking $4,000 OBO USD

Located in Houston, Tx.

Image shot with the XT on a roof in Conroe Texas. We found an 8 year old leak in the roof (near the ridgeline) in less than one minute.

DJI_0038.jpg

Hello Mr Editor

I bought one from dronesforless who shipped it from the USA

Cheers
The AES filings with the US census bureau is a beeyotch. A business is set up to ship internationally. They buy it from China in the first place. Most private individuals will not be wanting to do that. You need an account to cover tariffs, taxes, and duties. Or know them to prepay them. They do not accept C.O.D. for those.

Reactions: GlennElevate
I was going to use the funds to purchase a motorcycle. So...if you’ve got a Suzuki V-Strom we could work something out. What are the odds of that?
Haha. I wish I did! I will definitely start looking around. I want to trade a complete DJI inspire 1 with the x3 cam and two batteries. I may be able to trade for what u want.

Haha. I wish I did! I will definitely start looking around. I want to trade a complete DJI inspire 1 with the x3 cam and two batteries. I may be able to trade for what u want.

Sounds good. I still have it on EBay ending in 5 days. There is no reserve. Once someone bids on it, I can't easily end the auction. However, it's a very specialized unit, so not many people on Ebay looking for one.

Got ya.... I am checking around on Craigslist to see if I can land my hands on one for an inspire one with the x3 can. If u want, u can ask local people the same if u see a bike u like. I need that cam to help the fire Dept here

Hello Mr Editor

I bought one from dronesforless who shipped it from the USA

Cheers
Then they have broken both US and international customs and import laws.
Let’s hope they can survive a $30m lawsuit which was filed against one entity for non compliance.

maybe they had to ship from the USA, because thats where it was made...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters