Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse XT For Sale in Australia

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to sell my Zenmuse XT Thermal Camera, it is 1 yr old, and has only been in the air 3 times, so is basically Brand new, I paid in the Vicinity of $10k for it, am looking for reasonable offers, as I am just not using it enough. I was using on an inspire 1, But will also work on Matrice, I am in the outer suburbs of Melbourne, but can Ship Via Courier If Required

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking to sell my Zenmuse XT Thermal Camera, it is 1 yr old, and has only been in the air 3 times, so is basically Brand new, I paid in the Vicinity of $10k for it, am looking for reasonable offers, as I am just not using it enough. I was using on an inspire 1, But will also work on Matrice, I am in the outer suburbs of Melbourne, but can Ship Via Courier If Required
hi Ive been looking at these for a while and thinking of picking one up next trip to the states. I take its the xt 336 256 9hz model with gimble. how much r u looking for ? rise above have them new for $8500 and I can get one cheaper in the us. thanks leigh. email [email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude