Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse Z3 issues

Reaction score
Have DJI finally figured out the issues and problems with the Z3 Camera?, I have seen many videos with issues dated a year ago and wanna know if I can finally purchase one today if the problems are fixed or just stay with the X3 and avoid the problem. Any input would greatly be appreciated.....

I had a Z3 when I had the Inspire1 and miss it. It was a great camera.
Here is a video I shot with it. The bird was in a stationary hover. It did not fly up to or away from subject.
I sincerely hope DJI makes a Z3S for the Inspire2 as both of the zoom lenses they support for it offer poor results.

Have DJI finally figured out the issues and problems with the Z3 Camera?, I have seen many videos with issues dated a year ago and wanna know if I can finally purchase one today if the problems are fixed or just stay with the X3 and avoid the problem. Any input would greatly be appreciated.....
As most people are reporting, the issues seem to be under control now for this camera. If we can help get you one, just let us know. We are in Ft Myers, FL (guessing based on your handle you might be in Miami).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArleneOce4