Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zing Drone Delivery

I did a forum search and nothing came up. Does anybody know anything about these guys? They're advertising for 107 PICs.

Zing Drone Deliveries
Other than than it being illegal to 'deliver' anything beyond VLOS in the US the company doesn't hold any air carriage certification.

Are they saying they have FAA approval to deliver 'things' with toy UAV's ahead of Amazon, and DHL who are in the authorised testing stage using bespoke aircraft?

I think it would be quicker to deliver whatever it is you put in the basket by walking it there since you are limited to a few hundred meters! :D

Lol, like there won’t be some kid that orders food, then yanks the drone down by the string and takes off with it, or just smashes it.

And how much do you think you’re going to make doing this?

Even at $5 per delivery (it can only carry a very small meal and I can’t see anyone paying more than that) you’d gave to have 20 delivers per hour on average to even be worthwhile.

Oh, and they claim to not fly over people, yet you have to be standing directly under the drone while you disconnect the tether.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong.

Smh

Lol, like there won’t be some kid that orders food, then yanks the drone down by the string and takes off with it, or just smashes it.

And how much do you think you’re going to make doing this?

Even at $5 per delivery (it can only carry a very small meal and I can’t see anyone paying more than that) you’d gave to have 20 delivers per hour on average to even be worthwhile.

Oh, and they claim to not fly over people, yet you have to be standing directly under the drone while you disconnect the tether.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong.

Smh
Where did you find this information ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08