Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1.9 FW update, camera not moving

Reaction score
I've put In the new 1.9.... FW in and after doing so I can't get the gimbal to move but only like a half in to the right and to the left. I've downgraded back to 1.8 and back up to 1.9 and still having the same trouble.
Thanks a bunch, Calvin

When I went back to 1.8 it was doing the same exact thing.. Back up to 9, still the same

Ok, Here's the thing. This is a brand new bird. Had it for nearly 2 months of not even being able to turn it on because of "5" bad batteries! Arg. Anywho... Ordered another battery off amazon cause me and the misses are impatient.......
3 days of messing with updated firmware I got stuck with the camera acting strange.. Example, Master RC's Left joy stick eventually began to move the camera ever so slightly from left to right, not full range, just a .5 inch L & R. Slave doing the exact same thing. Answer me this if you will.. Have I just been an IDIOT cause I had it on "follow me" or "FPV" cause when I put it in Free Mode all works as I "think" it should... More insight would be greatly appreciated! This bird isn't flying 2inches off the ground till I know it's right
Thanks again

Ok, Here's the thing. This is a brand new bird. Had it for nearly 2 months of not even being able to turn it on because of "5" bad batteries! Arg. Anywho... Ordered another battery off amazon cause me and the misses are impatient.......
3 days of messing with updated firmware I got stuck with the camera acting strange.. Example, Master RC's Left joy stick eventually began to move the camera ever so slightly from left to right, not full range, just a .5 inch L & R. Slave doing the exact same thing. Answer me this if you will.. Have I just been an IDIOT cause I had it on "follow me" or "FPV" cause when I put it in Free Mode all works as I "think" it should... More insight would be greatly appreciated! This bird isn't flying 2inches off the ground till I know it's right
Thanks again
FPV locks the camera forward - just like an FPV camera on a racing quad and unless I'm mistaken the Follow function ties the camera to a heading so that if you turn the aircraft the camera continues to point in the original direction regardless of AC orientation...

Thanks again

Yep, User error. Go out and fly it like you stole it.

Thanks again
The camera movement with the left joystick is probably normal, mine does that too.

Good deal guys, Pilot error! Already flown like I stole it!!. Or at least like a scared person that stole it.
Thanks again guys!!! Calvin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo