Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

$1000 for designing logo and intro clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would need your help with something. I want to create a 'corporate logo' and short introductory clip that I would use on my upcoming videos and need your referrals.

I would appreciate if you could refer me to anyone that can be of support. Could very well be a graphics design student looking to make a bit of money on the side. I am based in Hong Kong but can work with anyone and pay through PayPal. I will pay $1000 USD for the design, PNG files and intro sequence.

Note that I don't own a company and don't plan to either, but I was just looking to create a consistent 'branding' for all my upcoming videos.

Thanks in advance. Cheers

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I would need your help with something. I want to create a 'corporate logo' and short introductory clip that I would use on my upcoming videos and need your referrals.

Not sure how much this would cost but I would appreciate if you could refer me to anyone that can be of support. Could very well be a graphics design student looking to make a bit of money on the side. I am based in Hong Kong but can work with anyone and pay through PayPal.

Note that I don't own a company and don't plan to either, but I was just looking to create a consistent 'branding' for all my upcoming videos.

Thanks in advance. Cheers
Are you referring to just an intro and a outro screen ?

Heads up on wanting something professional for $1000. Logo wise you'd be better off finding an online company to design that for you. Producing the intro sequence will costs more than $1000 without any pre-designed logo. Animating a logo is a another project on its own.

Yes, maybe in the USA, but being in Asia for the past 8 years I can tell you this represents 2-3 months salary for a whole lot of people. I'm sure I can find someone around here but was reaching out to forum members first to see if they knew students that were good at this sort of thing. I'm guessing $1000 is good money for any student regardless of location.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
Yes, maybe in the USA, but being in Asia for the past 8 years I can tell you this represents 2-3 months salary for a whole lot of people. I'm sure I can find someone around here but was reaching out to forum members first to see if they knew students that were good at this sort of thing. I'm guessing $1000 is good money for any student regardless of location.
I agree 1000 is a whole lot of beer ;)

I agree 1000 is a whole lot of beer ;)
I suggest he/she might contact a university there in their graphic arts department and give them a "class project" to work on and offer a cash prize for the best ideas. then you can have something to work with to refine the logo to usable form by a graphics house.

That's a good i
I suggest he/she might contact a university there in their graphic arts department and give them a "class project" to work on and offer a cash prize for the best ideas. then you can have something to work with to refine the logo to usable form by a graphics house.
That's a great idea, but I don't have the patience to wait for this. Someone on this forum has offered to support and I will engage in discussions. Cheers.

your comment stinks like a holes who "offer"unpaid internships that take advantage of students. all for some free work for their business.

either do it yourself or pay some one to do it for you.

your comment stinks like a holes who "offer"unpaid internships that take advantage of students. all for some free work for their business.

either do it yourself or pay some one to do it for you.
Not sure I follow. Are you referring to my original post or the suggestion to ask graphics design students and award them with a cash prise. I actually like the idea, but I don't want to go through all the trouble. I am offering to pay someone exactly as you suggest. I'll pay up to $1000 for this but not more.

your paying, thats good. a lot of people take advantage, and "contests" are one of the techniques used by bad people/corporate schmucks, to get free (relatively) ideas from creative types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters