Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

24/7 Inspire Support

Reaction score
DJI is happy to announce 24/7 technical support for Inspire 1 customers.

If you have any questions or concerns about your Inspire 1 please contact DJI anytime, in English or Chinese, starting from 9:00am, January 5, 2015 (GMT+8). You can reach us by:

1. Live Chat at: http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1

Simply click the “Live Chat” button and leave your name, phone number, location, product Serial Number and a brief description of your issue. Our service team will respond within one hour.

2. E-mail to: [email protected]

Send an e-mail containing your name, phone number, location, product Serial Number and brief description of your issue. Our service team will contact you within one hour.

3. DJI regional offices during local working hours:

North America
Call +1 (818) 235-0789, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm PST, or e-mail [email protected]

EU Member Countries
Call +49 (0) 9747-9304200, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm Central Europe time, or e-mail [email protected]

Japan
E-mail [email protected].

We are ready to serve you and answer any questions you may have about your Inspire 1.

DJI

Hi everybody,
Someone knows a shop in hong kong where you can buy batteries to inspire 1? Could you help me ?

Many Thanks

We have only had our Inspire 1 for 3 weeks but I've flown it several times. So far, knock on wood, it has worked beautifully. However, 24/7 support is not even close to what I have experienced. I called once and got a recording, "Press 1 for..." etc. I pressed the correct number button on my phone and nothing happened, the recording just kept going. I pushed all the buttons. Nothing. I hung up, called back and the same thing happened. I tried a land line and cell phone. Nothing. So, I emailed. ONE WEEK LATER I got a reply. It said they couldn't answer my question in an email, I had to CALL!!! Crazy and my question was simple, "How do I arm the Inspire for flight" since the old video they have on their website says you must "arm" the Inspire. I discovered on my own this apparently is not the case any more. But that is what I would call PITIFUL even LAUGHABLE customer service. I hope I don't have a real emergency.

Reactions: keith whitehead
We have only had our Inspire 1 for 3 weeks but I've flown it several times. So far, knock on wood, it has worked beautifully. However, 24/7 support is not even close to what I have experienced. I called once and got a recording, "Press 1 for..." etc. I pressed the correct number button on my phone and nothing happened, the recording just kept going. I pushed all the buttons. Nothing. I hung up, called back and the same thing happened. I tried a land line and cell phone. Nothing. So, I emailed. ONE WEEK LATER I got a reply. It said they couldn't answer my question in an email, I had to CALL!!! Crazy and my question was simple, "How do I arm the Inspire for flight" since the old video they have on their website says you must "arm" the Inspire. I discovered on my own this apparently is not the case any more. But that is what I would call PITIFUL even LAUGHABLE customer service. I hope I don't have a real emergency.
Hey welcome to the forum!

The procedure you're talking about... Arming the craft (pulling both sticks downward and inward), is covered in the manuals. Lots of other good stuff there as well as in the videos on the DJI site. It's definitely worth going over before you fly.

You'll find more good information here on the site as well as some less than positive comment. Read up on compass and IMU calibration and understanding how to check mod values before flight. Run down the general and help posts... good stuff there. One last place to check-out.. The Resources pull down tab up top.

Enjoy your Inspire and be safe.

Hey welcome to the forum!

The procedure you're talking about... Arming the craft (pulling both sticks downward and inward), is covered in the manuals. Lots of other good stuff there as well as in the videos on the DJI site. It's definitely worth going over before you fly.

You'll find more good information here on the site as well as some less than positive comment. Read up on compass and IMU calibration and understanding how to check mod values before flight. Run down the general and help posts... good stuff there. One last place to check-out.. The Resources pull down tab up top.

Enjoy your Inspire and be safe.
Thanks for the reply Jon. I swear in the first tutorial video I saw from DJI it showed an "arm Inspire" button in the flight app. Since I couldn't find it on our new Inspire, I just went out and started flying and figured out there was no such button. I've been flying a ton and loving the I1! Soooo much more stable than our Phantom (the original, with a DSLRPros upgrade). One thing I do miss from the Futaba controller with my Phantom is the half power switch that make circles and flying slowly much easier. I'm loving this sight too! Thanks again.

Don't waste your money.I have 3,500 in my inspire and support is tatal ****.upgraded fw and now its ****.to hell with it iam **** canning it and calling it a lesson learned the hard way.dji is a total ripoff.

Funny, I've had just the opposite experience. So you just came here to "warn" everyone, huh? And with just 5 posts, to boot. o_O

Don't waste your money as I did on buying any dji product,there support totally sucks.even dji dealers in Indonesia say the same thing.3500 dollar inspire1 is now **** after doing latest fw upgrade.anyone want to make me an offer for the piece of crap.
actually the 24/7 support works very godd now. i just had a chat and i did not wait even a minute to get someone online... if you are not happy with latest FW then roll back one or use the SDK version...
try not to be so offensive just because you had some or few bad experiences... it was / is a new piece of technology and with it come some problems that i taken care of. so stop bitchen around and talk/post in a normal manner that you'd like to sell your unit. no need to have that additude.
no offence meant but when you think about it, windows has been working when flawlessly? or any iOS? without ANY problems... an iMAC cost how much??? 3-4 grand??? why don't you ***** around about apple or windows which is also not cheap...

calm down dude. rethink and try to have some respect to the people around you. this forum is very helpful and Ed is also doing his best.

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips