Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

30 Second Trailer - My First Video shot 100% with Inspire

Really good! Nice mix of interior and exterior shots. Not too long, leaves the viewer wanting to see more

Reactions: AMCR
when i will have so much money that i do not know on what to spend i will move to that place and have my own beach strip... where is it at?
very nice video :)

when i will have so much money that i do not know on what to spend i will move to that place and have my own beach strip... where is it at?
very nice video :)
Thanks for the kind words about the video. It was shot at the north end of Playa Hermosa de Osa in the southern pacific zone of Costa Rica. There is a famous surf spot called Playa Hermosa in the central zone just south of Jaco. This Hermosa is more beautiful, less crowded and about 2 hours south of the other.

Here's a pic of the southern end of Playa Hermosa - this is called the Cola Ballena or Whale Tail in English
Whale-Tail-Full-web.jpg

Reactions: Mete
It's a quickie. Full video coming with more of these landscapes. We were getting the biggest swell of the season during this shoot. Actually had some issue with the app during this flight but will post that in the Help forum. I hope you enjoy!
I seeeee you!!! 0:21 in the microwave :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry