Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

3rd Party Liability Insurance

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted on here before, I was just reading through some comments on a fly away YouTube video and they referenced a company who provide 3rd party liability insurance upto £5million which covers flying in the UK and Europe. It only costs £16 a year.

I took a punt and signed up for it, I got my insurance certificate email straight through. It doesn't cover the Inspire or equipment but its a small comfort if you accidentally damage any property or people whilst out flying.

http://www.fpvuk.org/store/

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted on here before, I was just reading through some comments on a fly away YouTube video and they referenced a company who provide 3rd party liability insurance upto £5million which covers flying in the UK and Europe. It only costs £16 a year.

I took a punt and signed up for it, I got my insurance certificate email straight through. It doesn't cover the Inspire or equipment but its a small comfort if you accidentally damage any property or people whilst out flying.

http://www.fpvuk.org/store/

Hi Andrew,

Yes - fpvuk.org cover is great (provided by Royal Sun Alliance) however to ensure cover any flight must be made under the current ANO rules CAP 722 as would be expected.
Individuals shouldn't think they can go flying anywhere over the neighbourhood and if they crash into someones new Mercedes they will be covered!

Reactions: AndrewH
Hi Andrew,

Yes - fpvuk.org cover is great (provided by Royal Sun Alliance) however to ensure cover any flight must be made under the current ANO rules CAP 722 as would be expected.
Individuals shouldn't think they can go flying anywhere over the neighbourhood and if they crash into someones new Mercedes they will be covered!
Just as quick reference points does that mean:

LOS with 500m and below 400ft. And obviously not in any no fly zones?!

Just as quick reference points does that mean:

LOS with 500m and below 400ft. And obviously not in any no fly zones?!

I've just downloaded the CAP 722 document. (That's tonight's bedtime reading sorted hehe) thanks for the info Ed.

I've just downloaded the CAP 722 document. (That's tonight's bedtime reading sorted hehe) thanks for the info Ed.

Hehe.... that will send you to sleep!!

Articles 166 and 167 are what you are after.

Reactions: AndrewH

FPV UK Store, Membership

Old thread revive, is this still legit, £16 for insurance for the year?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters