Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

4K video shot with X5 + stock DJI lens

Nice video, looks like a really beautiful place to film, great job.
Respectfully,
Ralph
FlyHighUSA
Ralph, I am still not satisfied with the footage.. at 00:30 and at 01:30 you can see flickers on the background. It's only noticable when you're watching it on a bigger screen.. What can I do to avoid those flickers, This was shot in manual ISO of 200.

Hi Ralph,
Update went well. Sharp as now. The 14-42 could be sharper zoomed in.
Hi Ralph,
Update went well. Sharp as now. The 14-42 could be sharper zoomed in.
If it isn't as sharp as it should be I would recalibrate one more time. It took me about 4 times. To get it perfect. It should be very sharp even zoomed. Can you send me a sample to my email. Would love to see an example. I will send you one of mine with the 14/42 zoomed in.

No offence, but an X3 would look just as good, especially if it was for a tv program.
Did you get permission to fly over those houses?
Not that it's wrong but I think flying reasonally high over houses should be legal!

No offence, but an X3 would look just as good, especially if it was for a tv program.
Did you get permission to fly over those houses?
Not that it's wrong but I think flying reasonally high over houses should be legal!
I am now in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and its legal to fly drones below 7kg of weight and not more than 120 meters. I find its safer to fly over houses than flying over people and traffic roads.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin