Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A word to the wise...

Reaction score
A dear friend, one who actually owns a beta version of the Inspire 1 has told me that a certain individual has downloaded a number of images, stolen them and then re-posted the images after Photoshopping them under his own screen name. Presumably to enhance his credits with the multi-rotor community.

If this poor excuse for a person is active on this forum, please know that you are about to have your panties in a twist big time for copyright infringement and plagiarism.

One of my images was once the "cover shot" of the Professional Photographer's of America Annual Report. My image has been used, reused and over used and stolen, yes stolen in so many times that if I received a penny for each time I could afford an Inspire many many times over.

Fizzviic,
If he's on this or other related boards, why not share his name with us? Makes no sense to say it happened but not to tell us who...

Reactions: Wiski23
At least I would like to see the picture you speak of and I would look for him for you ! !
But excuse my not knowing about copy rights on pictures on what I am going to ask you .
If your friend can get him for copyright infringement and plagiarism why can't you do the same with the
with the picture that was stole from you ?
Am not trying to be smart just asking ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wiski23
I think fizzviic is just posting a warning intended for the person who stole those images..you need not do anything.
In don't think she was told the name..but I could be wrong.
I know her picture is an amazing picture of a peacock displaying that i have seen a number of times over many years.
Understand that her image was stolen before most of us were out of diapers if I remember right.
We have better tools now..back in the day it was not point and click to get info. It was get on the phone and hope for the best.

At least I would like to see the picture you speak of and I would look for him for you ! !
But excuse my not knowing about copy rights on pictures on what I am going to ask you .
If your friend can get him for copyright infringement and plagiarism why can't you do the same with the
It is far too many years in the past for me to even begin to try. This happened to me some 30 years ago.

I think fizzviic is just posting a warning intended for the person who stole those images..you need not do anything.
In don't think she was told the name..but I could be wrong.
I know her picture is an amazing picture of a peacock displaying that i have seen a number of times over many years.
Understand that her image was stolen before most of us were out of diapers if I remember right.
We have better tools now..back in the day it was not point and click to get info. It was get on the phone and hope for the best.
Thumpinhard. I don't feel it would be my place to share the name of either the person whose images were stolen nor the name of the individual, although my friend did name a name on his FB page. And yes, this is just a warning....don't steal the work of other people and try and fob it off on others as your own

Too many years ago. I am no longer a practicing professional photographer with anything to gain. My friend on the other hand has much to loose professionally. Especially because the thief is "monkeying" with the images with some sloppy Photoshopping.

Thumpinhard. I don't feel it would be my place to share the name of either the person whose images were stolen nor the name of the individual, although my friend did name a name on his FB page. And yes, this is just a warning....don't steal the work of other people and try and fob it off on others as your own

Thanks for the explanation fizzviic.
I am surprised I did not see that on f.b.I hope the responsible party stops now. I know the friends you have on f.b. are all really quality people and do not deserve that b.s...nor do any of us for that matter.

Reactions: fizzviic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry