Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Adding Pro res and DNG to existing I2??

Reaction score
Hello
I have an x4s right now and would like to upgrade to the x5s. Can I also buy the license keys and then add them to my I2? Not sure how to go about doing this???
Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Hi. I bought an i2 combo package that includes (cinemadng/apple prored license key) is it automatically installed or do i need to install it? Thanks

Should be pre-installed for you. Usual clue is it may have a ProRes/CinemaDNG sticker on the I2 somewhere.

To check, If you have a CineSSD stick, then put it in the I2 and try setting the recording formats on it.
If you haven't got a CineSSD yet, then you'll need to connect up Assistant 2 on your computer to the aircraft with the usb cable and check it's installed on the appropriate screen within Assistant2.

Should be pre-installed for you. Usual clue is it may have a ProRes/CinemaDNG sticker on the I2 somewhere.

To check, If you have a CineSSD stick, then put it in the I2 and try setting the recording formats on it.
If you haven't got a CineSSD yet, then you'll need to connect up Assistant 2 on your computer to the aircraft with the usb cable and check it's installed on the appropriate screen within Assistant2.

Thank u! :) i saw a cinemadng sticker on the side of my i2.

Make a habit of reloading the keys via the Assistant 2 app anytime you do a firmware update. They often get deleted after the firmware update. At least they have for me in the past. Hopefully DJI will do a better job of ensuring this doesn't happen.

Make a habit of reloading the keys via the Assistant 2 app anytime you do a firmware update. They often get deleted after the firmware update. At least they have for me in the past. Hopefully DJI will do a better job of ensuring this doesn't happen.
Where can you see the license keys?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry