Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

"Aircraft Has Not Enough Force"

Reaction score
Up-graded to the new firmware and I'm seeing the message "Aircraft has not enough force" in the flight status box in the DJI Go App. Seems to only happen in fast flight. Any ideas as to what it means please? I can't seem to find any info online...

Cheers

Andy M

Fast forward climbing flight. Status box turns red displaying the message. As soon as you ease off it returns to normal flight status.

Fast forward climbing flight. Status box turns red displaying the message. As soon as you ease off it returns to normal flight status.
This could be linked with the new overloading algorithms. If the ESCs detect an excessive load (ie. impact with tree or ground), I believe the motors will cutout. Item 14 in the release notes.

Let's hope they won't cut out in flight! Going to take it easy on this one until it's confirmed that overload shut-down is not possible during the normal flight regime!

I saw this last night too after the upgrade. Like you said, only climbing at full stick. Let off and it went away. It scared me into landing for the day and I'll play with it some more tonight.

I wonder if it has something to do with the batteries showing a lower voltage due to the demand placed on them in a fast climb that is triggering an error message. Maybe it will clear up after the battery charge, discharge charge sequence. Hoping so anyway. I don't like seeing red while flying!

The "How to upgrade" doc makes no mention of the battery discharge routine for the up-grade. What's the "deal" here? Always glad when it's not just me with the issue ;-)

The "How to upgrade" doc makes no mention of the battery discharge routine for the up-grade. What's the "deal" here? Always glad when it's not just me with the issue ;-)
But it is mentioned in the release notes. I agree the detail is sparse which is why I highlighted the procedure in my early posting.

Reactions: Mrloudly
Thanks for that, just found the procedure. Only have two batt's at the moment which have both up-dated OK. Will cycle fully on my return from work later, weather dependant..

Are we EVER going to have an update that works WITHOUT glitches.

How hard can it be?

Why do I feel everytime I update I am playing russian roulette?

To be fair everytime I have updated it has went like clockwork(fingers crossed)I just hate the lack of confidence a new firmware release brings.

Im android anyway so its good I can see how things pan out on ios......

TBF my up-date worked a treat and it looks like the battery deep-cycle could hopefully sort out the "Not enough force" bit. We shall see ;-)

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Are we EVER going to have an update that works WITHOUT glitches.

How hard can it be?

Why do I feel everytime I update I am playing russian roulette?

To be fair everytime I have updated it has went like clockwork(fingers crossed)I just hate the lack of confidence a new firmware release brings.

Im android anyway so its good I can see how things pan out on ios......
indeed, expected a major improvement with this release since they actually beta tested it, shouldve been able to find most bugs you would think, depending on their sample size i guess.

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop