Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

All I can is wow....

Reaction score
As a few of you know, I toyed around with the idea of getting an Inspire 2. I keep reading post after post, review after review. I was going crazy. So crazy that I decided to buy one. Now, I am one of those "youngin's" with, as my family calls it, "one of them there fancy flyin machines".

Having come from doing alot of film work, I was really curious how the Inspire 2 was gonna compare to something like my Lumix GH5 or similar cameras. Upon further research, I am completely convinced that the sensor in the X5S is the same as the GH5. But that's a debate for a different day.

I decided to take the bird out to a single location, and just see what I can capture, kinda a "one location" challenge. With the sun setting fast, clouds approaching, the lighting was getting really bad. I thought, 'this is perfect'. I am subjecting this camera to shade and light, sunset and dark clouds. All this was gonna make this camera have to work..... and work it did.

The dynamic range on this X5S is impressive, the drones speed is impressive, the landing gear raising up made me need to change my pants, and was impressive. Everything was, impressive. So I made a short little edit of what I filmed. Nothing too fancy, just some fun in Premier Pro.

Reactions: CSI and Starz
As a few of you know, I toyed around with the idea of getting an Inspire 2. I keep reading post after post, review after review. I was going crazy. So crazy that I decided to buy one. Now, I am one of those "youngin's" with, as my family calls it, "one of them there fancy flyin machines".

Having come from doing alot of film work, I was really curious how the Inspire 2 was gonna compare to something like my Lumix GH5 or similar cameras. Upon further research, I am completely convinced that the sensor in the X5S is the same as the GH5. But that's a debate for a different day.

I decided to take the bird out to a single location, and just see what I can capture, kinda a "one location" challenge. With the sun setting fast, clouds approaching, the lighting was getting really bad. I thought, 'this is perfect'. I am subjecting this camera to shade and light, sunset and dark clouds. All this was gonna make this camera have to work..... and work it did.

The dynamic range on this X5S is impressive, the drones speed is impressive, the landing gear raising up made me need to change my pants, and was impressive. Everything was, impressive. So I made a short little edit of what I filmed. Nothing too fancy, just some fun in Premier Pro.

The first time i saw the landing gear on my i2 raise up on its own, I was looking at it from the side and thought it was flying away out of control at a wierd angle ;)

It's good to hear some praises of the technology. It seems like all we hear are the negative posts... I remember when I was looking at I1, all I read about were the 'fly aways' and this problem and that problem. I decided to get one anyway and mine has been amazing.

It's good to hear some praises of the technology. It seems like all we hear are the negative posts... I remember when I was looking at I1, all I read about were the 'fly aways' and this problem and that problem. I decided to get one anyway and mine has been amazing.
I had a i1 as well never had a issue with it and you'e right all I kept reading was post how the were displeased with it. I did my updates flew it safely and ran into no issues. And so far my i2 is the same no issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkyssmartwi-fi