Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Amazing sunset in the Mountains of Wyoming USA

Reaction score
Website
www.astrosphereproductions.com
Greetings:

I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time, where a narrow sliver of sun light penetrated the clouds to light up the mountaintop where I wanted to fly. Just a note, the return flight in the last sequence of this video was at full throttle I am guessing the wind was around 35mph up there, there was much less wind where I took off from.

Enjoy,
Chuggie

Last edited:
aw, yeah--BOO-YAA. Great light. I know you were stoked while looking at your screen. People staring at you as you are yelling "DUUUUUDE!!"
Cheers, man.

Thanks for sharing this. It really is nice. When you fly what seems to be so close to those peaks, I wonder how concerned you were that you might misjudge and hit something! But nice video!

Thanks for sharing this. It really is nice. When you fly what seems to be so close to those peaks, I wonder how concerned you were that you might misjudge and hit something! But nice video!
For Sure, I am concerned with my distance from the peaks, however the FPV on the inspire is outstanding, and when I really want the best view from the Inspire when piloting, I put away the iPad Air 2, and get out my Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with the super AMOLED screen. The details and the contrast is much better with the AMOLED, it does have more glare, so I use a hood, and throw a jacket over my head and the remote with the hood, so I can really clearly see where the inspire is and what it is doing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan