Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Another bad publicity story...!!! Come on people!

I agree. I watched the whole thing. I was shocked and amazed (terrified) at how he was flying that thing. What a maniac.
One thing really impressed me....... Just how **** good that guy was in the heli at gimbal control when he followed that UAV while decending!

yes it's a real shame. It basically means only flying in areas where you're pretty sure you have permission. fortunately for what I want to film, mostly, that is achievable.

I got told off for scaring sheep the other day. probably fair I suppose.
It's especially at this time of year when all animals are getting offspring.Also last spring I was attacked by a big bird who was defending her(his) eggs.

I agree. I watched the whole thing. I was shocked and amazed (terrified) at how he was flying that thing. What a maniac.

Yeah, I laughed the moment I saw the quad come into view after the camera-man found it, I immediately thought, this dude is a rookie and is throwing this thing across the sky, I couldn't believe he didn't lose control of it or something! It was all over the place and way beyond line of sight from what I could tell...! The way he nonchalantly goes and picks up his jacket and goes hiking down the road slinging his transmitter all over the place while shlepping the quad in the other hand cracked me up! This dude has NO business flying any RC aircraft of any kind IMHO!

It's really sad to watch some stupid person be so careless and not take other people's safety into consideration (the helicopter pilots and people on the ground if he did manage to collide with one of them and bring it down). Further more, stupid people taking steps to completely ruin it for all the rest of us that take extra, extra steps to be safe and responsible while flying. I don't even fly over populated areas/neighborhoods for this reason. If my Inspire or P2V+ just happened to go down and crash into someone's car/personal property, or even worse, slam into a person and kill them, it would be careless manslaughter at best and there would be nothing you could do to change what you just did. It's just not worth it.

But you do have insurance right? At least 2 million liability. The thing could fly out of control anytime and kill someone. Without insurance, your life is over!

upload_2015-4-28_14-28-53.png

I dont know which is worse, his dangerous flying, or looking directly into the camera whilst doing this........... its like shouting hey look how irresponsible I am,,, look no hands

Now let's try to hit this nobody with the drone.Looks for me more fun.And yes they can pay me for this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44