Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Another tablet thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So- I decided not to buy a crystalsky. I don’t like how you can’t use litchi. Anyway I picked up an iPad 4 mini with cellular- any issues with display quality or screen lag, brightness . etc ? I had an iPhone 7 Plus - but the screen was a little small. Used a Hoodman screen shield for it and it worked ok. So I ordered another for the mini. Any input would be appreciated !

I have used an iPad Mini 4 with my Inspire 1 since I got it. It works great.

I just got an Inspire 2 and a CrystalSky, and I absolutely love it. It is so bright it's hard to believe.

I was going to buy one - but not having the ability to do 3rd party apps kills it.

So- I decided not to buy a crystalsky. I don’t like how you can’t use litchi. Anyway I picked up an iPad 4 mini with cellular- any issues with display quality or screen lag, brightness . etc ? I had an iPhone 7 Plus - but the screen was a little small. Used a Hoodman screen shield for it and it worked ok. So I ordered another for the mini. Any input would be appreciated !
We REALLY don't need another tablet thread! Especially when there is a search function.......
Please use the search before posting up yet 'Another tablet thread'
The results below took me less than 30 seconds to find. If they do not answer your question(s) then by all means post on the most relevant thread which will refresh it and make it live

Thank You

iPad Mini Gen 4
Crystalsky monitor vs iPad mini 4 w cellular
iPad Mini 4
iPad Mini 4 Battery Drain
Ipad mini 4 not charging when using Inspire 1 remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nashamukti52