Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anybody using Affinity Photo?

That looks like a great program for the Mac, I'm in the process of updating Photomatix to the full blown version but I think I'll hold fire for now & look into this one. Thanks for sharing Highrpm955;)

And what's your 1st impression of it? Great price = £29.99, photomatix = £71

Just don't want to make the wrong choice....:eek:
First impression... It's overwhelming when you don't know how to navigate around it, but I took a few online tuts, and discovered it was well worth the money... You can obviously see from the promo video that it has a lot of potential to be creative. Do some YouTube reviews and tutorials and it will give you an idea of the format.

Going to do my research on it now via YT & anything else that has write ups about it;)

I must admit it does look good & like anything you buy, blows your mine at 1st until you get used to it;).

Many thanks again for sharing Highrpm995, much appreciated;)

Reactions: dirkclod
I have now purchased infinity photo for the IMac, does look good but blows your mind at 1st...:eek:

This will keep me out of trouble over the cold (not here in the UK) couple of winter months:D that I can't fly....

Reactions: dirkclod
I have now purchased infinity photo for the IMac, does look good but blows your mind at 1st...:eek:

This will keep me out of trouble over the cold (not here in the UK) couple of winter months:D that I can't fly....

I hear you!.. we had sustained 40 mph winds for the past few days and ice on the ground... It IS pretty intimidating when you open in, but get online and search for Affinity Photo Tutorials, and that will help alot in getting started. I learned alot from those videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo