Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone tried these folding props?

Nah. I'll check in a few weeks. I saw on eBay I can get one slightly used. I'll see. I'm heading out to Pokémon hunt with my daughter. Much more fun. I only fly as a hobby so it's not really important but truly, thanks for asking. By the way, the screws that come with the folding props seem like high quality.

Nope. They attach directly to the motor. Make sure you use a GOOD 9mm torx driver or you can snap it off in the screw head like I did. My nice and new props are back in the box hey came in. Gonna order a new CCW motor when when they become available.
I am looking into some parts for another forum member on Monday - I'll check on getting a CCW motor for you if you would like. I'd imagine with the size and weight, shipping to you in Finland would be reasonable.

I just placed an order for a set through you @Florida Drone Supply. Any idea on an eta for them?
Thanks @pilotbcm20

It looks like I might still have an extra set we can send you from the delivery we are getting on Monday. UPS tracking shows our delivery by the end of the day, so we should be able to ship them on Monday (if the delivery gets here early enough) or Tuesday.

Thanks @pilotbcm20

It looks like I might still have an extra set we can send you from the delivery we are getting on Monday. UPS tracking shows our delivery by the end of the day, so we should be able to ship them on Monday (if the delivery gets here early enough) or Tuesday.

Thank you so much! You da man!!! Btw love the secraft handcatch handles I bought from you the other week. They definitely make launching and landing on a boat a million times easier!IMG_2081.JPG
c0e2809f54e84c58d3284249f7ee26b2.jpg

Thank you so much! You da man!!! Btw love the secraft handcatch handles I bought from you the other week. They definitely make launching and landing on a boat a million times easier!View attachment 13587
c0e2809f54e84c58d3284249f7ee26b2.jpg
Yeah, that might be one of the best $44 accessories you can get. Makes a big difference for any moving platforms or dirty / dusty locations. Glad you like them!

Really excited to get some performance feedback on the I2 folding props...we all have high expectations for them!

Anyone else looking for them can easily find them on the new product page of our website.

New Items

Last edited:
Thanks @pilotbcm20

When I was going to school I never wanted Monday to happen, now I look forward to them :)

Mine shouldn't arrive today. Ordered directly from heli a few months ago.

We just received our shipment from Heliengadin and will be boxing and shipping our orders today.
@pilotbcm20 we received enough in this shipment to fulfill your order. You will see tracking info shortly.

Hey Michael, any word on the replacement CCW motors for the I2? I am waiting dude and your dried reindeer is also waiting.

so 5 out of the 8 screws we're able to come out. I stripped the other. What's the best way to remove the screws now??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP