Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Apple iPad mini resolution

Reaction score
Hi

I have an iPad 3 Model A1432 (late 2012).

With the inspire on the ground or the in the air, my picture from the camera while in the DJI App looks like its scrambled.
This occurs even before the inspire takes off

The features of the app are in focus, its just the picture through the camera as displayed on the iPad. any thoughts?

Is there a way to change the quality of the picture? Is there somewhere to change the frame rate as it displays on the iPad. Could the iPad just be slow?

I appreciate the help

Jeff

Correct - tried mine and it struggled. Tried a friends iPad Air and it's a solid beautiful picture.

I have experienced the same issue with my brand new iPad mini 3. Choppy video that is frozen most of the time. AND it DOES have the A7 chip. When I use my older (large) iPad video works perfectly.....Any ideas?

My Mini 2 is having the delay and scrambled monitor problems. I've noticed that my channel strength is really low on all channels. Nothing really above a -90 on the noise scale. Is there something wrong with the hardware?

**UPDATE** As it turns out, I was accidentally sold a regular iPad Mini (easy to mistake, the box is nearly identical!). I am happy to report that I have exchanged for the Mini 2 and all is working perfectly. Now we just need an official iOS app...

Attachments

• IMG_3253.JPG
    IMG_3253.JPG
    633.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry