Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Artefact in still images with Inspire FC350 Camera

Reaction score
Website
www.nickmuzik.com
Im flying the original i1 with X3 gimbal and original camera. I have only been shooting DNG's, and find horrible noise/artefacts in the top third of my images when zoomed in to 100%, usually in the sky, see attached image. Is anyone experiencing the same issue. I have checked the first image I ever shot with the camera, and it too has these specs. It's really noticeable in print.
I usually shoot in LOG with -2 sharpness
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

Nick

View attachment 4602

Im flying the original i1 with X3 gimbal and original camera. I have only been shooting DNG's, and find horrible noise/artefacts in the top third of my images when zoomed in to 100%, usually in the sky, see attached image. Is anyone experiencing the same issue. I have checked the first image I ever shot with the camera, and it too has these specs. It's really noticeable in print.
Cheers

Nick

View attachment 4602
Use the DNG cleaner on the downloads page - Inspire 1 - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI

Cheers

Nick

View attachment 4602
attachment is gone?

Hi Talon, still busy dealing with DJI about it, have used another camera on my inspire and had the same results. They have been really good about communicating with me, but now awaiting a final resolution on what are are actually going to do about it........will keep you posted, but contact them at [email protected]

@portcanavralflorida did you see the image?! That's, definitely not what I paid for! I'd be using the clone tool for the rest of my life if I had to clean all my images!
right! Now this could also be junk on the sensor (I have it clean my DLSR all the time, just a thought) but my images I get from my unit is "so far" free of junk! I hang around the beach a lot so this may change.

good question for the tech guys for sure! I try and keep my i1 off the beach and away from sand as much as possible, those props are slinging sand everywhere, a nightmare with DSLR cameras if you change lens like I do.
Sensor cleaning.... good question for someone that could chime in.

I have run the files through the DNG cleaner, but now the files are unsupported or corrupt and wont open in Lightroom of photoshop cc ?

Thanks in advance.
This is definitely a DNG reading issue.
BTW - there is no way to clean the sensor on the x3 unless you want to strip it down.
The problem you have though in the attached picture is most definitely not contamination of the sensor.
Try another Program to read/open the DNG file(s) you will find they are fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG