Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autoflight Logic/Litchi Question

Reaction score
Do either of these applications allow you to use IOS and Android devices together for the purpose of tracking?

Basically, I'd like to use my iPad Air 2 with my controller but would like to use my Note 5 for gps/barometric tracking. Is this possible or do both devises need to be the same OS?

Nope. You can't even use DJI Go and Autoflight at the same time. 1 Flight Controller per A/C

Nope. You can't even use DJI Go and Autoflight at the same time. 1 Flight Controller per A/C
Maybe it is not supposed to work but I have autopilot on the iPad and GO on the Samsung as slave. Works like a charm.

I can even switch out of autopilot back and forth to GO on the iPad MIni2. The slave allows for gimbal control, even while the master is connected to autopilot.

again, maybe it is not supposed to work this way, but it does.

Do either of these applications allow you to use IOS and Android devices together for the purpose of tracking?

Basically, I'd like to use my iPad Air 2 with my controller but would like to use my Note 5 for gps/barometric tracking. Is this possible or do both devises need to be the same OS?

You can do this but only the reverse. Note 5 with controller using Litchi and Ipad Air has magic leash for litchi app. No barometric tracking though. If you want that then you will need autopilot and ios only devices.

I see I must have been misinterpreting 'tracking'.
anv is right. Magic Leash on the iPad (slave) and Litchi on the Android (main), would currently be the only option in the IOS/Android combination.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo