Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot softwares that work in Crystal Sky

Reaction score
Hello,

I just purchased a DJI Matrice 210 with Crystal Sky. What autopilot softwares are available that work on Crystal sky? I am new to this but doesn't DJI doesn't have its own autopilot app that works on crystal sky? Please advice. Thanks

Hello,

I just purchased a DJI Matrice 210 with Crystal Sky. What autopilot softwares are available that work on Crystal sky? I am new to this but doesn't DJI doesn't have its own autopilot app that works on crystal sky? Please advice. Thanks
None.
You cannot load 3rd party app on the CS.

None.
You cannot load 3rd party app on the CS.

That may not totally true. Officially they are not supported, but there are now ways to install third party apps, But it may only be applicable to the Inspire 2 (my bird) not the Matrice....so Ed,
Maybe correct? I have used Pix4D Mapper on my I2 and it works l, (not tried multi-battery missions)

Have a look on YouTube for Mad RC he has some good videos on installing third party apps on the CrystalSky, apologies to Ed, if it’s only Inspire 2 not Matrice. I’m on hols off the coast of Cuba, ship WiFi not good enough for youtube, so can’t check myself

That may not totally true. Officially they are not supported, but there are now ways to install third party apps, But it may only be applicable to the Inspire 2 (my bird) not the Matrice....so Ed,
Maybe correct? I have used Pix4D Mapper on my I2 and it works l, (not tried multi-battery missions)

Have a look on YouTube for Mad RC he has some good videos on installing third party apps on the CrystalSky, apologies to Ed, if it’s only Inspire 2 not Matrice. I’m on hols off the coast of Cuba, ship WiFi not good enough for youtube, so can’t check myself
Yeah, I didn't want to go into things too deeply. There are ways to sideload apps but this requires modified firmware which is not for the scope of this forum.
So, officially, my comments still stand. :)

Thank you all. I did install the Pix4DCapture software using the above video. But the application is buggy. My drone lost control in the middle of the mission and hit a tree. Does pix4d switch off obstacle avoidance during autopilot?

Hello,

As of April 6, it appears the Litchi App is now officially supported for CrystalSky
Looks like DJI is now permitting Amazon App to be installed and Litchi has uploaded their product to Amazon Apps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk