Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Backpack for DJI Inspire 1. Size Vs Protection

Reaction score
I have used a backpack similar to the second link you posted. It is definitely light and small and offers little to no protection. I was on a hiking trail up a gorge for over 2 hours so I could not afford to lug the whole case up with me. It even started to drizzle while I was hiking up, but I just draped a raincoat over the protruding motor arms and everything was fine.

I keep wondering about the same - not for protection but for carrying when doing the last bit if over hard ground - ski/bike/something where you have to pack light.

This one keeps turning up in searches under different names and from different sites:

Fashion 2015 Carry Case Shoulder Backpack For DJI INSPIRE 1 RC Quad Air Plane-in Parts & Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

But - I haven't found any actual reviews of it - and so I've never quite dared pull the trigger.

I keep wondering about the same - not for protection but for carrying when doing the last bit if over hard ground - ski/bike/something where you have to pack light.

This one keeps turning up in searches under different names and from different sites:

Fashion 2015 Carry Case Shoulder Backpack For DJI INSPIRE 1 RC Quad Air Plane-in Parts & Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

But - I haven't found any actual reviews of it - and so I've never quite dared pull the trigger.
That was the one I used. If you have any specific questions, fire away..

That was the one I used. If you have any specific questions, fire away..

Happy with it in general? Where did you get it from (it seems to turn up under different names on different sites with the same image)? What does the inside look like - how much gear (radio, how many batteries, space for other bits and pieces) ? etc etc :)

It does look exactly what I want to hike to remoter locations with the gear or for cross country skiing with it or similar (anything where you have to get from the nearest parking space over terrain to flying point).

Reactions: Stephanhk
Yes, am generally happy with it. I got it from aliexpress.com and you can get it from any of suppliers, just make sure you add up the cost of shipping to the cost of the item before you purchase. The vendor selling it for the lowest price may have the most expensive shipping charges. Inside is pretty much a blank, no padding, no dividers, nothing. I had the remote in a neoprene bag, the camera in the case, and props inside the main compartment. Total of 3 batteries, one each side compartment and one on the bird. You can probably pack more batteries in the main compartment if you like but I was trying to keep the weight down and figured 3 batteries were all I needed. Yes, in travel mode. As always, YMMV.

Reactions: Stephanhk
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Yes, am generally happy with it. I got it from aliexpress.com and you can get it from any of suppliers, just make sure you add up the cost of shipping to the cost of the item before you purchase. The vendor selling it for the lowest price may have the most expensive shipping charges. Inside is pretty much a blank, no padding, no dividers, nothing. I had the remote in a neoprene bag, the camera in the case, and props inside the main compartment. Total of 3 batteries, one each side compartment and one on the bird. You can probably pack more batteries in the main compartment if you like but I was trying to keep the weight down and figured 3 batteries were all I needed. Yes, in travel mode. As always, YMMV.
I bought the same. I liked the idea but didn't think it was that comfortable and storage was ok but not great. I ended up buying an EVOC camera bag, taking the straps, buckles, Velcro etc off the cheap one and rigged it up on the EVOC bag. Works a treat and the storage is great, aithough the bag is obviously expensive.

View attachment 7399 View attachment 7398 View attachment 7397
I bought the same. I liked the idea but didn't think it was that comfortable and storage was ok but not great. I ended up buying an EVOC camera bag, taking the straps, buckles, Velcro etc off the cheap one and rigged it up on the EVOC bag. Works a treat and the storage is great, aithough the bag is obviously expensive.

Can you provide a link to where you purchased this? Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44