Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery History: how do I see how many times the battery has been charged?

Reaction score
For some reason I can't seem to find the place where I can see how many times the battery has been charged. I have one battery that I charged a couple times without documenting it like I normally do and want to see how many times the battery has been charged/discharged. I think I'm getting close to the need for a deep cycle.

Tap the battery icon on the main (camera view) screen.
The charge count will appear on the screen that appears as well as the individual cell voltages and overall pack voltage.

Not sure why I couldn't find that. I knew I'd seen it before, but for some reason I couldn't find it

In battery history my records only show " normal" Am I supposed to be able to see the full summary on each record ie, cells, temperaure, precentage etc?

Thaks Kilrah - shame as I was hoping that this would be for my record keeping. Will have to remember to take a screen shot every time instead.

Reactions: Busch
Was on a shoot with customer wanting to get film in prevailing light conditions and I forgot to note the battery details then the "light" came on and a screen shot sorted it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters