Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Insertion Error

Reaction score
I keep getting an annoying error just before takeoff with my Inspire 2 that says "Battery Insertion Error, Please Reinstall Batteries" or something like that.

The batteries seem to be inserted just fine and the drone always powers on and shows voltages for both batteries.

It sometimes takes me 3 or more tries of re-inserting the batteries to get the message to go away.

Have any of you seen this? Any remedies to recommend?

Thanks!

Ted

I keep getting an annoying error just before takeoff with my Inspire 2 that says "Battery Insertion Error, Please Reinstall Batteries" or something like that.

The batteries seem to be inserted just fine and the drone always powers on and shows voltages for both batteries.

It sometimes takes me 3 or more tries of re-inserting the batteries to get the message to go away.

Have any of you seen this? Any remedies to recommend?

Thanks!

Ted
Clean all contacts (including data connections on both battery(ies) and aircraft.

I did read recently someone with the same problem that was cured by inserting the batteries a bit more forcefully, i.e. give them a firm push into position.
Seems it is easy to be convinced the batteries are 'In' when in fact they are not 'All The Way In'

ok, i'll use more force.

I wonder how the DJI Go software is detecting this state?

I keep getting a "un known error 124 contact DJI support." Then if I take batteries out and put then back in it works!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44