Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Troubles with TB47 after upgrade with firmware 1.2.1.06

Reaction score
I had nio problem with my TB47 but after upgrading to the latest firmware 1.2.1.06 i had a error in th DJI Puilot Android app. One of my cells became dmaged after the upgrade.
I tried to recharge but after i saw the the battery was full (all LEDS on) i saw then LED 3 blinking.
What can i do now ?
I read somewhere to remove the balancing cable in the battery, wait for 60 min and retry
Or is this battery (only 7 charges) bad ...
i have also a TB48 i did not used for upgrading, but i upgraded this one after teh full upgrade and it does not have any problem until now (only 3 charges).
Help me ...
/\/\arnix

I had nio problem with my TB47 but after upgrading to the latest firmware 1.2.1.06 i had a error in th DJI Puilot Android app. One of my cells became dmaged after the upgrade.
I tried to recharge but after i saw the the battery was full (all LEDS on) i saw then LED 3 blinking.
What can i do now ?
I read somewhere to remove the balancing cable in the battery, wait for 60 min and retry
i have also a TB48 i did not used for upgrading, but i upgraded this one after teh full upgrade and it does not have any problem until now (only 3 charges).
Help me ...
/\/\arnix
If you check the User Manual v1.2 you will see that a flashing LED 3 indicates a over charge/over voltage problem (2Hz is over charge, 3Hz is over voltage). The only thing I can suggest is to do a full discharge (to 5Hz) and charge. It might reset the battery for you.

What can i do now ?
Help me ...
/\/\arnix

This is a known problem it has nothing to do with the update. It's a problem with the balance board take your battery back to shop of purchase it is a known problem and is covered by warranty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44