Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bay Area Inspire Meet 5/30/15 Photos

Out freakin' Standing!
picard_clapping.gif

Clapping-gif-tumblr-i19.gif
:D

1391200591_daft_punk_grammy_clap.gif

clapping-crowd-applause.gif

Reactions: Mete
I can go anywhere close 15-30 minutes. Not 100% sure on hotel. I believe right in San Francisco.

Treasure island is good. Definitely have to look at the calendar for there as they typically have a lot of events there. Also a Early morning meetup would be necessary due to the winds after 12 noon each day.

the 24th and 25th would be good days for me. As long as i have sufficient time i can get off a Saturday or Sunday

I'd love to get another gtg going soon. I leave out of the country for a month on July 13th back in August and would love to get one more in.

And I have to go to Kentucky in that time frame :(

Not that I matter, as a lowly observer LOL But I'm hoping to get some air time before your next meet, so I can join and not feel like a pussy! (but I am)

You should bring your craft to Kentucky.

Want to, but from what I've read the case is not aircraft luggage handlers approved LOL But 'cause I have ear problems I may not fly and take the train instead (I'll definitely take if that is the case)

And I have to go to Kentucky in that time frame :(

Not that I matter, as a lowly observer LOL But I'm hoping to get some air time before your next meet, so I can join and not feel like a pussy! (but I am)
Hey lockMD..
Well we are what we eat. So that makes me a pussy too..lol..
Also I'm sure any of the guys would be more than happy to answer any questions you have and help you get up in the air..
I hope to see you at the next meet or soon after..
happy flying. .
turbo. ..

Well we are what we eat. So that makes me a pussy too..lol..
Also I'm sure any of the guys would be more than happy to answer any questions you have and help you get up in the air..

LOL well I did post this........

http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/more-calibration-questions-sorry-but.3485/

I have 3 places I can fly, 2 are public parks (not so good) and the third is the top of a hill, so even calm here is WINDY there and its been soooooo WINDY here lately I don't even try :(

I'll just keep reading the forums/playing with the app/and simulator for now....

Thanks for the encouragement.

EDIT: Watching y'alls videos helps too :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah