Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bay Area Pilots?

I may be screwed... My I1 locked me out to do updates tonight. Firmware updates, check. Update software.... Deleted it from the tablets and went to the dji site and the android software link is bad. No software.no IMU calibration, no calibration, no flight..... This sucks

firmware is good need software. Im on android... currently i have no software on my tables now due to attempting to doing the update from two days ago on android.

So you're good?

Bringing the hoola Hoops tomorrow. :p

no i have no table software. my tablets need the android software. I tried to email dji china as well as try the 24/7 support but guess what says "leave a message".

no pilot app = im grounded :O

I have two personal emails for staff members in china, trying those. Also texted a US services and technical manager to see if he can help

I have no problem flying visual only. However need the app to do the IMU calibration after the firmware update. Without that and the I1's track record for IMU related runaways, I dont dare try.

I'm hoping they are just doing a server update since it seems that link and their 24/7 support system are both located at the same IP and both are down. Crossing my fingers I wake up at 5 and I can download it.

I have no problem flying visual only. However need the app to do the IMU calibration after the firmware update. Without that and the I1's track record for IMU related runaways, I dont dare try.

I'm hoping they are just doing a server update since it seems that link and their 24/7 support system are both located at the same IP and both are down. Crossing my fingers I wake up at 5 and I can download it.
Fingers crossed for yah. Should be ok with anybody's device, I'll bring a level. :). I had my iPhone 6+ over heat while about 1/2 mile out.... A little farther than I'd prefer to fly visual only but it went ok. I wouldn't force anybody to do that intentionally.

Hey PSQN..
you can use my shield if that helps..
I hope to get there around 9.30

thanks guys. I'm just pissed I got forced into this update. And this happened. Billion dollar company and they can't get their download servers and links straight.

apps server and tech support cane back up at 5:15. Got the Android pilot app downloaded, yay!

going to do the IMU calibration before I leave. Looks like I should be good to go.

Reactions: Eric
I had a grate time today. i cant wait to see what footage you guys were able to get looking forward to the next one :);)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aayushijain873