Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bay Area Pilots?

I had a grate time today. i cant wait to see what footage you guys were able to get looking forward to the next one :);)
Absolutely.

Thank you for coming out and having some fun with us. Turnout was better than I expected.

Though I like your idea for the footage competition I figured since this was the first meet let just share our finished product and help each other out as far as camera setting and and filter stuff.

Absolutely.

Thank you for coming out and having some fun with us. Turnout was better than I expected.

Though I like your idea for the footage competition I figured since this was the first meet let just share our finished product and help each other out as far as camera setting and and filter stuff.
I have no problem with that i am still looking forward to see what every one got

Reactions: Outta Control
Gents it was a blast. Nice to met all of you. Definitely have to do it again sometime.

Going to be a few days before I get any video put together as I have more to sort thru that I thought I had taken. :) But some of the tandom shots look great!!!

Almost 11:30 and just got home.... its been a LONG day...

Thanks OC for putting on the meet up!!
I had fun and enjoyed meeting all of the pilots!!
Good times!!
thanks OC!!!
Turbo. ...

Yes thanx for putting it on man, had a great time! Really appreciate the hospality you showed my girl too everybody!! Defiantly wanna fly with you guys again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizamartin8033