Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Been Caught Cheating with the Inspire.

Reaction score
It’s safe to say that when one of your favorite drones gets on television, you like to see how it is handled and how did it come across. Having been a big fan of the Inspire, I was both surprised and disappointed on how they handled this iconic bird. Yes, the Inspire is the Cadillac of drones. It is big yet easy to steer. The technology is amazing. Discovery channel has seen to this and most likely uses these drones for aspects of professionalism. But wait, what is this in the pilot’s hand? That does not look very much like the Inspire controller like to me. What is this and why does it feel to me like false advertising?

medium_inspire_p1.jpg

I have seen the Inspire 1 used alot towards the end of Mythbusters thought that was pretty neat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It’s safe to say that when one of your favorite drones gets on television, you like to see how it is handled and how did it come across. Having been a big fan of the Inspire, I was both surprised and disappointed on how they handled this iconic bird. Yes, the Inspire is the Cadillac of drones. It is big yet easy to steer. The technology is amazing. Discovery channel has seen to this and most likely uses these drones for aspects of professionalism. But wait, what is this in the pilot’s hand? That does not look very much like the Inspire controller like to me. What is this and why does it feel to me like false advertising?

medium_inspire_p1.jpg

False advertising? What exactly are they selling you?

medium_inspire_p1.jpg
As long as DJI doesn't pay for the program they will not show a decent DJI system. They just use footage they can get cheap, edit it into a somewhat complete story and the rest is done by the irritating voice over.
It's all a scam. Welcome to the awakened :)

I fail to see how this constitutes advertising and additionally everything you see on television is manipulated, edited, gone through post production, composited, rotoscoped, graded and generally changed from the captured image in ways you cannot imagine.
Don't believe anything you see on the small screen (or large screen for that matter).
How is this an 'article' of interest? (Rhetorical).

Reactions: emtea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan