Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best place to buy?..

Good Luck. Local dealer to me was UAV-DIRECT in Jacksonville Fl. Went with them after buying Phantom direct from DJI. Much improved speaking to real people. As it is new, have not had to direct any inquiry back to them, but they were real nice and professional when i went to pick it up.

Reactions: Highrpm955
I don't know that I've heard anything positive about DJI's customer service, and I've heard a few positives about copter shop. May just go that route.. I don't have a dealer near me.

Amazon.com or copter shop. .copter shop has the same return policies as amazon..also they are very high teck and have all the goodies. .
stay away from all e rc.. they have a two week return policy that they don't honor. .they will push you off to dji la..other operators have told me the same..
I think copter shop is on amazon and not sure if they would charge you sales tax..
If you live in a state other than Washington and buy directly from copter shop it will save you some cash..

I must say that I was impressed with copter shop when I bought a new tb48..
I ordered on the phone and asked a lot of questions. .
the thing that stood out for me is their transparency. .
every phone e mail or text conversation you have with copter shop is recorded..you get a e mail with a copy of both sides of your conversation. .
I have never seen a company do this..
dji has the same system but apparently the transparency feature is deactivated. ..
These guys are on the cutting edge of business. .
competitors be advised. ..

Tax ..really? ?
I dont really see a difference between retailers, other than the tax and shipping cost. Shipping was free and well as tax free straight from DJI.

If I had to choose someone other than DJI it would be AMAIN.com I have been to there warehouse and retail in Chico Ca. They are the best, very large, lots in stock, fast, GREAT with returns, EXCELLENT customer service.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
About to pull the trigger here. Where is the best place to buy from?.. Copter shop? DJI direct?, Amazon?... I want great customer service.

*wishing I hadn't ordered direct from DJI 2 weeks ago. No status update yet.*

How long did anyone else's DJI direct order take?

Does canceling an order put payment in limbo for another 2 weeks? Would love to get on the copter shop bandwagon...

Reactions: turbodronepilot
*wishing I hadn't ordered direct from DJI 2 weeks ago. No status update yet.*

How long did anyone else's DJI direct order take?

Does canceling an order put payment in limbo for another 2 weeks? Would love to get on the copter shop bandwagon...

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI.

Our office is currently closed for the Chinese Spring Festival holiday and will reopen on February 25th.
Your message is very important to us and we will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

DJI Store Online Sales Team

Doh!

There are lots of Inspires on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=as_li_qf_sp_sr_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=aps&keywords=inspire 1&linkCode=as2&tag=ih01a-20&linkId=RTK7FUNZIQ5SJ2S7

Anyone know good places to buy Inspire accessories in the US? I looked around on Amazon, but many accessories are out of stock there.
Try copter shop first.. and if they don't have what you want try all e rc..
I'm not too pleased with them because of they didn't honor their return policy on my inspire 1 and pushed me off to gji la..asked for help but they never called back...but they have some parts available. .I bought a battery from copter shop and the salesman called today to follow up on my order. .pretty cool..totally oposite of all e rc ..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions