Bird takes out quad

I'm not quite sure, but it sort of looks like the eagle took off from his nesting area. It looks like there's a nest on top of that bald looking tree. I guess he eliminated the threat. There was an eagles nest by my old RC Flying Club. We always had to steer clear of a certain direction and area. He would usually give chase. It wasn't until a wildlife conservation officer happened to come around to check on the birds that we found out why he was always so angry.

It looks like there's a nest on top of that bald looking tree.

No it doesn't.
I looked over and over and it doesn't look like there is a nest anywhere you say.
Just making stuff up to "fluff up" the story a little?
(do you work for the news?) - lol

I almost hit a bat the other night, really worried me that both flyers would drop.
Hard to avoid nature when it comes charging forward, (as this video clearly demonstrates).

Why would I fluff stuff up? I looked at the video again a few times and I still see it. It's a very small brown area on the very top of a tree. I don't work for the news. As a matter of fact, I hate most media. I think they feed people pure selective excrement. Would you like to run my SS# to confirm?

I cant see anything that looks like a nest. All I can see is an eagle sat next to a tree canopy

I cant see anything that looks like a nest. All I can see is an eagle sat next to a tree canopy
I concede. I brought it up on the big screen and all I see is some tree canopy. I originally viewed it with my phone. I apologize for my mistake, or as Hilary Clinton would say, I misspoke.

Reactions: ted35