Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bird takes out quad

I'm not quite sure, but it sort of looks like the eagle took off from his nesting area. It looks like there's a nest on top of that bald looking tree. I guess he eliminated the threat. There was an eagles nest by my old RC Flying Club. We always had to steer clear of a certain direction and area. He would usually give chase. It wasn't until a wildlife conservation officer happened to come around to check on the birds that we found out why he was always so angry.

It looks like there's a nest on top of that bald looking tree.

No it doesn't.
I looked over and over and it doesn't look like there is a nest anywhere you say.
Just making stuff up to "fluff up" the story a little?
(do you work for the news?) - lol

I almost hit a bat the other night, really worried me that both flyers would drop.
Hard to avoid nature when it comes charging forward, (as this video clearly demonstrates).

Why would I fluff stuff up? I looked at the video again a few times and I still see it. It's a very small brown area on the very top of a tree. I don't work for the news. As a matter of fact, I hate most media. I think they feed people pure selective excrement. Would you like to run my SS# to confirm?

I cant see anything that looks like a nest. All I can see is an eagle sat next to a tree canopy

I cant see anything that looks like a nest. All I can see is an eagle sat next to a tree canopy
I concede. I brought it up on the big screen and all I see is some tree canopy. I originally viewed it with my phone. I apologize for my mistake, or as Hilary Clinton would say, I misspoke.

Reactions: ted35

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD