Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Boring 30 second video of my flying field

This is just a collection of shots from my local flying field. Also it is my hypothesis that with the addition of letterboxing, epic music, and lens flare, everything looks amazing.

You look to be closer that 5ks from the airport and breaking the law. I would take the video down if I were you before the authorites come to take you away. You are the reason they will end up banning these drones and create a problem for those of us that fly for a living.

You look to be closer that 5ks from the airport and breaking the law. I would take the video down if I were you before the authorites come to take you away. You are the reason they will end up banning these drones and create a problem for those of us that fly for a living.

You should read the post, investigate and then comment, please.

Talon : Editing software iI have Adobe Premier ,not the Pro version, having problems on saving files on 4k, last Sunday I set the camera at 1080/60fps but after editing can find nada more than 1080/30fps any Ideas? will get with adobe chats bu just trow the ball at you just in case
Thanks
Mariano
Ps in my AMA field they don't allows us to fly allover they have a Helipad and area sucks

Mariano, I'm using Final Cut Pro so unfortunately I can't help you with Adobe Premiere. I also downsample my video from 4k to 1080P in post since my Macbook would probably choke on 4K.

Sorry to hear about your AMA field. Mine has been steadily improving in terms of 'drone acceptance' over the last two years. We even hosted an FPV race at the end of last summer.

Thanks Talon found a way to get 1080@60fps helps used that field to fly my fix wind but an old club got to manage d field and I'm old fA..... 2 but the hate helis and drones, got my butt shued at for filmimg this
as you can see we have to fly front the end of runway , is call scobee field Houston Tx,
I will think the owner of the jet will like to have a free videos of his skills

I hope you get glasses next time you fly your Inspire.It's pretty clear that this flying field holds RC planes.:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars