Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bricked TB50s after long storage

Reaction score
Hi guys, has anyone had any luck in reviving their TB50's - I have 3 of my 6 no longer displaying any lights or taking a charge after being in the box for a while - I know you can jump the BMS on other DJI batts & wondered if anyone had any success doing same on the TB50? Any advice in recovering them from the dead pile!?

I have had no success bypassing the electronics and charging directly off a power supply. There is always one cell that doesn't take a charge.

i haven't tried this with a DJi battery, but I have successfully revived a DEWALT 20 volt battery by doing this. I only had it connected for a few seconds, not minutes. the contact spark is enough to wake the battery enough to take a charge.

if that one didn't work look at this video. i have NO IDEA if this will work on DJI BATTERIES

I hope this helps. let us know.

i haven't tried this with a DJi battery, but I have successfully revived a DEWALT 20 volt battery by doing this. I only had it connected for a few seconds, not minutes. the contact spark is enough to wake the battery enough to take a charge.

if that one didn't work look at this video. i have NO IDEA if this will work on DJI BATTERIES

Interesting. I'm going to try this with my DJI batteries should this ever happen. The unfortunate reality is that I tend to manage my batteries very well, making sure that all 2 dozen of them have roughly 60% storage capacity on them. Do it may be a while before I can try this.

D

I have done the same with older DJI Phantom batteries. Just be sure you have a good one so you can check what leads/contacts are +/- or you might get more than you bargained for!

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveamelia102