Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Broken X5 (Need Urgent yaw motor)

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm hoping someone here can help me, my landing gear didn't deploy for some reason causing the drone to come down on the X5 camera.

Luckily it was going really slowly so not much damage however the weight of the drone seems to have broken the very thin metal bit on the yaw motor.

I'm really hoping someone here either has spare bits maybe from a broken drone or can point me in the direction of somewhere or someone that might. Any help would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• 104155bxfyy0jz5yurrxgr.jpg
    104155bxfyy0jz5yurrxgr.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 11
I have been down this road. I never could find any parts foe an X5. I ended up sending it to DJI. They repaired it for about $300. It came back looking like new. If you decide to get a replacement I have one for $700. I could take yours in trade. IMG_0282.jpg

DJI quoted $297 for the repairs in the attached invoice on my X5.

Attachments

• x5 repair.jpg
    x5 repair.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 13
Hi guys, I'm hoping someone here can help me, my landing gear didn't deploy for some reason causing the drone to come down on the X5 camera.

Luckily it was going really slowly so not much damage however the weight of the drone seems to have broken the very thin metal bit on the yaw motor.

I'm really hoping someone here either has spare bits maybe from a broken drone or can point me in the direction of somewhere or someone that might. Any help would be much appreciated!
This is the part you need. The guy replies to emails too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido