Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

bugs and inspire 2 issues

Reaction score
Website
www.beverlyhillsaerials.com
Here are my main issues... anyone else experiencing them ?

Remotes need calibration between battery sets.... both will start beeping madly until master is calibrated... then slave needs to be rebound and sometimes recalibrate also..... It happened to me my last 4 battery cycles.... so weird...

AND

when i try and record to the SSD, it tells me to buy the license sometimes.... even though I already have... I reboot a few times and then its fixed....

Another bug I noticed is that the camera operator when clicking in the right wheel and scrolling through options, it shows on the pilot remote but not the camera operator.

Sometimes my ssd won't mount on my computer.

On the go app, in the camera settings whereyou have the toggle to turn off the arm led-- It doesn't work. You can only switch them on and off from the advanced settings.

Reactions: amorrison

Remotes need calibration between battery sets.... both will start beeping madly until master is calibrated... then slave needs to be rebound and sometimes recalibrate also..... It happened to me my last 4 battery cycles.... so weird...

AND

when i try and record to the SSD, it tells me to buy the license sometimes.... even though I already have... I reboot a few times and then its fixed....

Another bug I noticed is that the camera operator when clicking in the right wheel and scrolling through options, it shows on the pilot remote but not the camera operator.
I get that message of calibrate every now and then... I wonder if its because of being at different locations? Not sure on that one but haven't had the other error at least not yet.

Sometimes my ssd won't mount on my computer.

On the go app, in the camera settings whereyou have the toggle to turn off the arm led-- It doesn't work. You can only switch them on and off from the advanced settings.
Yea I've wondered why that option is there but yet it doesn't do anything....

AND

One issue we have had almost every time (so have some of our clients) is that a new SSD needs to be formatted in the copter to clear the license message. Give that a try next time - assuming you have not recorded to it already .

We have also heard of some camera vibrating issues when the copter is powered up. Once client sent a video of his camera on start up really shaking a lot - happened every time. He did a firmware refresh and that solved it.

Is anyone else's latch to the USB port not secure? It fits in but with the smallest effort it can be popped off. I thought there should be some sort of clip in it that makes it more secure, like on the mavic.

Is anyone else's latch to the USB port not secure? It fits in but with the smallest effort it can be popped off. I thought there should be some sort of clip in it that makes it more secure, like on the mavic.

Mine is loose too . Probably flaps in the wind

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

It will clip in, but it takes a little bit of work to do it.

Trying to control the roll through the app. I can open it up but when I press the icons nothing happens. Unlike on my Inspire 1....

my inspire 2 landing gear just stuck today... when landing i have to use a screw driver to release it... then it will goes to normal...

There is a way to get it to work again while flying.

Go up high in the air and initiate an auto landing. Once it starts, switch the craft to A mode. Then try toggling the manual gear switch again and it should work. Remember when you go into A mode it will drift with the wind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07