Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Buying choices..

Reaction score
Got a couple questions that maybe you current I1 owners can help with..

Being Black Friday, there are a number of deals out there...

I can get a brand new Inspire 1 (orginal) with dual remotes for $2600, only comes with stock accessories.

AerialMediaPro's has a few bundles which seem nice (pricey) which comes with a tons of extra's..

My question is.. If I buy the Original Inspire 1, I plan to someday buy the X5 so I'm wondering if the benefits of upgrading it to handle the x5 outweigh the cost of just getting a v2.0 now?

other question, if I have the means, should I just get an Inspire 1 Pro bundle now and forgo an issues having an original Inspire might pose?

Last question.. is the x5 worth the money? I've seen video footage on YT and must say, the x3 videos look MUCH better out of the box. I know the x5 is a professional camera and will require post-processing but for the average user (i.e. not professional) is it worth the investment?

I would really like to get the Matrice 100 for a bunch of resons but my main concern with it is the fact shooting video will have landing gear obstructions and there isn't potential of using the x5 right now, though I would assume someday there will be, but I cannot base a purchase of that cost on an assumption..

Dennis

With the new firmware update for the pro the X5 is an out of the box better than the x3. Even if you leave everything on auto it now correctly sharpens and focuses flawlessly. The x5 needed some testing by all of us and DJI fixed the issues. Get the pro

Reactions: Chnjab

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo