Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Buying Inspire 1 from Amazon. Safe ?

I ordered mine thru this same amazon listing. f you do the homework Sonic copters is a DBA for another company which is a DJI authorized retailer and warehouse. Mine has shipped but last night I got notification on my tracking updates that there has been an issue with the carrier and it is delayed and stuck in Illinois. As long as it is ay my house in Central Cali by Next Friday when I get back into the country I will be a happy camper.

On a side note. did yours come with the prop locks. I cant get anybody on the phone to answer this. I ordered some thru a different site as back up but all on back order. It would suck to have to ground this as soon as I get it. Just not trusting of the props as per the original application without the locks as I have already seen a prop come off on power down. Im sure it was related to something user related on the guy I was with, who knows but id rather be safe than sorry.

I ordered mine thru this same amazon listing. f you do the homework Sonic copters is a DBA for another company which is a DJI authorized retailer and warehouse. Mine has shipped but last night I got notification on my tracking updates that there has been an issue with the carrier and it is delayed and stuck in Illinois. As long as it is ay my house in Central Cali by Next Friday when I get back into the country I will be a happy camper.
whats sonic copters non amazon name?

Just to let you all know that we currently have:
DJI Inspire 1
DJI Inspire 1 V2
and DJI Inspire 1 Pros ready to ship right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74