Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera controls disappeared from DJI GO screen

Reaction score
New to Inspire 1, trying to get everything working on previously owned drone. Flown twice successfully. Went to put it up today and ran into new issue. The camera controls were totally missing - the right side of the screen is just blank where camera buttons & info should be.

This is my third DJI drone so I’m not unfamiliar with debugging stuff. I deleted and reinstalled DJI GO app and restarted the iPad. Still missing, so I tried a different iPad. No change so I tried an iPhone. All the same, so I deduced it was likely the controller. I tried resetting that a few times, but no change. It was the same no matter if the I1 was on or not.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Attachments

• B4A7CA29-6352-4CE5-8D2A-D56DA763655D.jpeg
    B4A7CA29-6352-4CE5-8D2A-D56DA763655D.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 18
Hmmm...using an X3 correct? Also no image transmission by the looks of your attached image.

Have you tried removing then re-installing/re-seating the gimbal and camera to the vibration absorbing plate? Also inspect the terminal connections between the male and female ends of the gimbal and receiving adapter to ensure that all pins are able to make a solid connection?

Another check, ensure that the black ribbon cameras running from the camera/gimbal plate on its top into the aircraft are snug and connected into their receiving ports. (We've seen these connections come loose on a few occasions with the I1 over the last couple years).

How about trying a firmware upgrade or refresh of the firmware?

We hope the above information can help you get to the bottom of the issue.

Reactions: The Editor
I agree with the above, I would think it would come back after you have image transmission. Attach the camera and make sure you have an SD card installed too.

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks for your answers. Doing nothing more than leaving it alone overnight proved much more successful than all of my efforts yesterday. Turned it all on and there it was again. I hope it sticks and that I never see nothing again.

I appreciate all who read and considered this issue and those that offered advice even more.

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop