Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera does not stay level when turning left or right

When I updated my IOS app I noticed my camera setting had changed. I am not sure if the default changed or if it was just the setting that I had it on but when I changed options I went through the option that locks the horizontal movement of the gimbal and looks "FPV." Is that the setting you are on by any chance?

Are you sure you are not in fpv mode? Camera will not level in that mode. Looked like the machine was leaning into the wind after you turned. I am in El Cajon too! We love our machine!

Do you guys see the transmitted video break up when you move the camera by touching the iPad screen? It starts off smooth, then breaks up then catches up with the moving camera then breaks up in places, is this normal? It also does it when in the house on the table. I would have thought it would have been smooth with no video breaking up.

Do you guys see the transmitted video break up when you move the camera by touching the iPad screen? It starts off smooth, then breaks up then catches up with the moving camera then breaks up in places, is this normal? It also does it when in the house on the table. I would have thought it would have been smooth with no video breaking up.
Never have seen what you are talking about. are you sure your antennas are points straight up?

Depends what it actually is.
Little breakups in the video transmission are normal. Shouldn't be only when you use the tablet cam controls though, but you probably only noticed them there as the camera is moving.
Latency/breakup/performance will also depend on your iPad model and whether hardware decoding is enabled or not in the app.

Ok, I've seen hardware encoding, if this is on will it improve the video? It does it on my mini 2 or air 2.

ya, are you in FPV mode or free mode? I've found free mode is smoother, and I don't see this stuff.

3 people have asked about your flight mode and you have not answered the question. We can't help if you are not giving feedback. Are you flying in FPV mode? This menu is found on the left side of your screen and looks like a paper airplane.

Could not agree more...are you in the FPV mode?

Are you aware that these settings can be changed with icon on the left side of the app?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84