Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera Settings

Reaction score
So Im using the X5 with the DJI go app with my Inspire one pro. My ? is there a way to keep separate settings for camera and video? So when Im in the air I can switch from video to stills without having to change all the settings also. I am experienced in editing photos so I set to raw and D-log I think it is, but I have no experience with editing color on video so I want it set to standard. So when I set to D-log in camera it also changes to D-log in video. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Habbie
You're not missing anything. While the gimbal and controller have presets for gain curves and other settings in the Go App, the cameras do not. Like you, I use manual settings. Bouncing back and forth from stills to video is a bit persnickety. Add to the pile that you have to focus the X5 (I don't trust autofocus on that camera) and it can be daunting as a single operator.

D

You're not missing anything. While the gimbal and controller have presets for gain curves and other settings in the Go App, the cameras do not. Like you, I use manual settings. Bouncing back and forth from stills to video is a bit persnickety. Add to the pile that you have to focus the X5 (I don't trust autofocus on that camera) and it can be daunting as a single operator.

D
Thanks. Seems kinda crazy that you cat save separate settings for both.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa