Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

can not be returned to master/off mode

On the RC Settings screen (prior to the RC Control Settings screen you posted), there should be an option for "Set RC Status" which allows either OFF, MASTER or SLAVE. Set it to MASTER. You may have to relink the master RC to the aircraft. See pages 30-32 of the User Manual in the language of your choice for instructions:

http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/download

Hope this helps!

mTp

Reactions: turbodronepilot
On the RC Settings screen (prior to the RC Control Settings screen you posted), there should be an option for "Set RC Status" which allows either OFF, MASTER or SLAVE. Set it to MASTER. You may have to relink the master RC to the aircraft. See pages 30-32 of the User Manual in the language of your choice for instructions:

http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/download

Hope this helps!

mTp
The option to set master and slave controllers has been lost in the new Go app. I rolled back to the Pilot app to regain this function

The option to set master and slave controllers has been lost in the new Go app. I rolled back to the Pilot app to regain this function
Amazing. It looks more and more like Inspire owners are going to get screwed with DJI's development strategy on the control app. Removing *basic* functionality while adding worthless bells and whistles (e.g. social media exposure) sure isn't a good sign. I wonder how they expect owners to link their aircraft, master RC and slave RC. Ship it back to China?

Time to look into the SDK, I guess. Or hope they never get an Android version of the app working. Of course, from what I can tell, we can't even download ANY version of the Android app from their website anymore.

As I said: amazing.

mTp

Sounds like we should be using the Pilot App instead of the DJI Go app? I had 2 unexplained force close app crashes yesterday on my Nvidia Shield.. Never had that with the Pilot App.. :(

Hey wait a minute. I just bought a dual op pro pkg from Aerial Media Pros and your telling me I cant have a 2nd camera op for that remote?? I just spent 600 on a remote and 700 on an Ipad air 2 to not have that functionality???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop